Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello Fall

I've set the date...

https://www.facebook.com/events/118562455162051/

and I'm working hard...but I don't want to give too much away.  Not yet, anyway.

I was looking for a project to highlight the 2014-2016 In Colors.  They're so fall...and I love them...and I've missed them.  Oh...and I don't know why, but the coordinating 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon didn't make it on to my original list for the 2015 Annual Catalog.  Seriously...I don't know why...but I've fixed it.  Four of them are here...and one is on its way! 

So here's the project...so simple..so fall...and perfect for the Holiday Catalog Launch Party!  A single first...in Lost Lagoon...


and here's the group...ready to be filled...with something fall-ish and fun! 



As always...
NEW Products...Available on September 1st in the 2015 Holiday Catalog:
139712  Lighthearted Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set
139673  Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
139657  Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies

2015 Catalog Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue! These are GORGEOUS! I am highlighting them on my blog this week. TFS

    ReplyDelete