Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

13 Days of Halloween 2016 - Another Preview!

I'm back...with another preview for this year's 13 Days of Halloween!  Seriously...I just can't help myself...I LOVE everything Halloween in the Holiday Catalog.  EVERYTHING.  And when I found these adorable little ghost PEZ dispensers...I knew they'd be a perfect match for the little ghost in the Home Sweet  Home Thinlits Dies.  So here's the PEZ...


And...here's that cute little ghost...right at home in his haunted little house...made so easily made with the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies and coordinated Sweet Home stamp set...


featured in this video.  Check it out!  


And finally...don't forget that all of these fun, new products will be available next week...September 1st...when the 2016 Holiday Catalog goes live!  Don't have a catalog?  Let me know...and I'll get you one!
As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment