Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Jar of Love!

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/05/stamp-review-crew-jar-of-love-edition.html

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew blog hop...featuring Jar of Love!  

 

This set...and the coordinating Everyday Jars Framelits and Dies...are nothing short of amazing!  Jars in three sizes...and a myriad of sweet accessories...make creating cards, tags, gift packaging and memory keeping fun and easy!  My original plan was to focus on one card for this hop...but I just couldn't resist adding a couple of matching tags...because they were easy and fun! 


I LOVE these sentiments...thanks...you fill me with happiness...perfect for using the shaker cut out.  We tend to put things we love in our jars...and who wouldn't love a jar full of gold.  Ha!  Oh...and just look at that jar lid stamp and die..it's .so realistic!  I paired my shaker jar of gold with some of my other favorites, too...a button and a doily and enamel shapes and metallic thread and a bit of glimmer.  Yes...I like a lot of things...but seriously...not only does this set work with everyything...but it truly has something for everyone!  

 
Thank you so much for joining the Stamp Review Crew blog hop...featuring the Jar of Love!  If you're hopping in order you've just come from the talented Jessica Williams here...

http://thepapercaper.com.au/2016/08/15/src_jol  

and you'll want to hop over to Dawn Tidd next...she's sure to have something fabulous for you! 

http://tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/2016/08/the-stamp-review-crew-jar-of-love-edition.html


As always...

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Sue! I really loved the colors you used. Fabulous tags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations fill me with happiness -- so playful and full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun projects, Sue. Love the DSP jars and the glimmer and sequins. Fantastic additions to already beautiful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that shaker card! Lots of glitz and fun! Sweet tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An unexpected and fun color combo for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my jaw just hit the floor!...Sue you always amaze me with your gorgeous creations, but these are just a whole new level...LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun layers, Sue! I always love your different take on stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun set, brimming with creativity. Aaah my head is spinning with all these ideas on this hop. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these hops because I learn so much from every post! I would have never thought to put the sequins from the trim in the shaker card. Thank you so very much!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue, these tags and the card are just stunning! I love the use of the paper accents with the sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete