Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Holiday Inspired!

Welcome to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
Our theme for this hop is a Holiday Inspiration Photo Challenge...and here's the photo.

Seriously....SWOON!  There's not one thing in this photo that doesn't inspire me!  Plaids...and burlap...and pines...OH MY!  Now...that all being said...I have to admit that what I'm most drawn to is the chalkboard wrapping. Again...seriously?  And so...a chalkboard inspired project it is...


wood tags with chalkboard sentiments!

I can't share this, though, without a bit of back story.  My husband is one of those husbands that if he's not busy...he's bound to drive me crazy.  Ha!  When he's home...and I'm working...he's interrupting me about every 15 minutes.  So...one day...when I'd had enough...I flippantly said something like "why don't you get out your saw and cut up some small tree branches for me.  And...sand then up while you're at it."  About an hour later I had an entire box of nicely sanded, wooden tags!  So...I think I'll keep him...and keep him busy!

I'm sure he'll be happy to know that his sawing and sanding skills have been put to such good use with tags from Santa...


and tags for and making spirits bright! 


And...he may just find something saying this is for you under the tree!


I hope you're finding just what you need for your own holiday crafting inspiration!  Thank you for hopping with us on Fancy Friday!  And now...I know you'll want to hop over to see my good friend Connie's Fancy project.  It's sure to be fabulous!
http://www.constantlystamping.com/constantly_stamping/2016/11/nov-ff.html
As always...

1 comment: